|Saturday pass: $30|
Sunday pass: $20
Weekend pass: $40
Kids' Saturday pass: $15
Kids' Sunday pass: $10
Kids' Weekend pass: $20
|ZapCon, like most other arcade and/or pinball events around the country, relies on games from vendors and private collectors LIKE YOU!|
Be a part of something magical by contributing an arcade game or pinball machine for this year's event. In exchange you will:
- Get a weekend pass for each working game you bring.
- Get all the benefits of pre-registration, including early admission.
- Gain access to the Contributor Only preview night.
- Get a free ZapCon t-shirt if you bring 5 or more games.
- Be entered into a drawing to win a FREE ARCADE GAME for each game you bring.
- Set yourself apart from the normal attendees with an exclusive "contributor" keepsake name badge.
- Have a golden opportunity to sell or trade games.
- Be part of the Zapcon team, and a valued member of the pinball & arcade community.
We guarantee your games will be returned in the condition in which they were supplied. All games supplied MUST remain on the floor and playable until the end of the event.
ATTENTION VENDORS: Supply 10+ games and receive free vendor space! (subject to approval and availability)Click here to contact us
|Want to Volunteer?|
|Volunteer signups are available now! Thanks to all of the 2016 volunteers! And all of the 2015 and 2014 and 2013 ones, too. You guys are still cool. |
Volunteer for ZapCon 2017!
Give us 5 hours of your time, and we'll get you in the door for free. Be advised: Heavy lifting may be involved, as well as standing for long periods of time.
Some of the duties we need covered:
Please e-mail Wes if you're interested in volunteering!
- Set up
- Tear Down
- Safety Team
- Tournament Staff